Position: (Sr.) Procurement Specialist
Report to: Procurement Manager
Support business purchasing requirements, including source to pay process. Fully understand the requirement from the end user and help coordinate external suppliers and internal customers to ensure business goal and growth.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensure compliance to defined business and procurement process.
2. Manage procurement operation activities for back office categories, ranging from MICE, IT, consultant, training, medical supporting, PR and etc.
3. Standardize vendor management process, including sourcing criteria, due diligence, contract terms, and supplier performance.
4. Analyze end user PQ and source/select/negotiate with suppliers, place PO to suppliers in a timely manners.
5. Monitor and improve supplier performance according to supplier performance matrix.
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
1. 3-5 years working experience in pharmaceutical industry.
2. Overall cost ownership, negotiation capabilities, and good at manage supplier relationship and internal stakeholder expectation.
3. Familiar with CRO, SMO is a plus.
4. CPPM or CPSM preferred.
5. Good oral English and Office software.