Position: Compliance Manager
Report to: Compliance Director
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. BP Role：Support the line manager to ensure that the compliance program effectively prevents and/or detects violations of law, regulations, policies, or the Code of Conduct in respective partnering franchises and/or departments：
2. Identify related compliance & legal related risks of VISEN activities, provide advice and work together with the team to find out practicable solutions;
3. Ensure VISEN’s activities with HCPs/HCOs/government officials are planned in consistence with applicable compliance policies and procedures by reviewing and pre-approving those activities, timely response communicate with business team in collaborative style;
4. Analyze compliance indicators of business activities under supervision to support higher level of communication and management action plan implementation.
5. Establish Contract Management SOP and work with internal key stakeholders and external selected vendor to establish the contract management system, and be responsible for the maintenance of the system;
6. Review template contracts and other legal documentations to ensure all relevant company policies, applicable laws and regulations legislation is complied with, identify, and minimize potential contractual/compliance risks while maximize the business interests. The scope includes clinical trials, sales/marketing, medical affairs & market access and so on；
7. Interface with external legal counsels in legal advice, disputes and external investigations;
8. Provide Compliance & legal training to ensure the improvement of their compliance & legal awareness;
9. Other tasks as designated by the line manager.
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
1. BA degree and legal background. PRC Bar Qualification is preferred;中国律师资格
2. Minimum of 6 years ‘relevant experience in Compliance/Legal functions in MNCs in the Healthcare industry; [Preference of 3 years of business partnering role in MNCs compliance/legal function with a relatively senior position]
3. Strong knowledge of Contract Law, Drug Administration Law, Anti Unfair Competition Law, FCPA and related regulations；
4. Strong capability in cross-functional work and business partnering, matrix and stakeholder management with proven track record；
5. Good interpersonal, and communication and presentation skills；
6. Good spoken and written English and Chinese；
7. Computer literacy, familiar with all Microsoft applications;
8. Self-motivated, hard-working, detail-minded, clear thinker, quick learner, team player and ability to work independently under pressure with minimum supervision.