Position: FP&A Associate Manager
Report to: Accounting Manager
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. End-to-end R&D cost control through budgeting & forecasting, trail cost accrual methodology design, actual cost check and ACT/BUD deviation analysis.
2. Work actively with Clinical Operation team to understand the cost structure from different angles, trace trail progress to ensure the cost impact would be addressed timely.
3. Actual expense monitoring and ACT/BUD deviation analysis from company level.
4. Design and implement the system solution for budgeting management to ensure the cost be controlled through activity application to final payment released.
5. Perform cashflow forecasting on a regular basis to support manager on Treasury management.
6. Support manager on simulating study cost scenarios, business case of Factory project.
7. Develop and deliver ad-hoc reports on business needs
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
1. Bachelor degree, major in Economics/ Accounting/ Finance; CPA/CMA/ relevant certificate is preferred.
2. 5+ years relevant work experience in Healthcare industry;
3. Good understanding of clinical trial study cost structures and risk areas.
4. Good order of numbers, structural and analytical thinking, good presentation skills
5. Strong communication skills with Sr. Management team.
6. Good at excel, ppt.
7. Good oral/written English.
8. Curiosity, self-motivated to learn.